Monday 16 September 2013

Yesterday, I met my guesthouse mates.
A girl from malaysia and two boys from China.
One of these boys is working in Hong-Kong for a financial company.
He worked before in Chicago and New York in the same field.
He gave me his email address to contact him when I'll be in Hong-Kong.

Today, I went to forbidden city and Tiananmen square.
In front of Tiananmen square, I met a black guy from USA.
All asian people wanted to take a picture with him.
It was funny.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Jinshanling to see the Great Wall of China.

Story of the day:
I met two chinese girls in the street.
They invited me to have a drink.
I ordered a beer.
They ordered soft drink, wine and tea.
At the end the bill was 1600 Yuans (195€).
I was really surprised but I paid only 100 Yuans because I had no more money and no credit card with me.
I think they wanted to have good time with my money but it was the opposite.

Few words to describe Beijing: noisy, dirty, stench and too much people

1 comment: