Tuesday 17 September 2013

Today, I went to visit the Great Wall of China in Jinshanling (154 km).
It took 3 hours to go there and 3 hours to come back to Beijing because of the traffic jams.
The Chinese drivers are really amazing. To resume, it's a mess. Everyone do what he wants.
I was in a group of tourists and I met few people:
- A German girl who came to to Beijing from Moscow with the trans siberian train.
- An Indian girl who works in Hô Chi Minh (Vietnam). She gave me her email address.
- A Swedish couple
Despite of the cloudy weather, it was really beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are amazing, glad you meet so many people ;)

    Zab'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ! These are great pictures of the Great Wall! Which reminds me… I should go through my India pictures and post some. I log on to your blog on a regular basis. Having read this I thought it was rather informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this article together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

    In return, I also found a great blog of Jinshanling travel tips, I’d love to share it here with you and for future travelers.
    http://www.wildgreatwall.com/how-difficult-is-it-to-do-great-wall-one-day-hike-from-jinshanling-to-simatai-west/

    ReplyDelete