Tuesday 1 October 2013

I arrived in Xi'an saturday morning after 11 hours sitting in the train.
The train was completely full and 1 hour late.
I took the opportunity to buy my train ticket to go to Chengdu.
I couldn't get ticket that I wanted because there was only standing tickets available.
16 hours standing is not so cool.
I got a hard seat ticket for Tuesday 1st October in the afternoon (Xi-an 13h05 => Chengdu 04h56).

This time I found my youth hostel easily.
I just asked to two Italian guys in the street.
My youth hostel is very nice and clean.

Saturday, I walked in Xi'an's streets (Bell tower, Drum tower and Muslim quarter).

I met a Spanish guy and sunday we went to see the Terracotta Warriors and Horses.
Sunday evening, I went to eat Xi'an's Noodle with 3 people who are in the same dorm than me (1 Brazilian boy, 1 Finnish boy and 1 Switzerland girl).

Yesterday, I went to Huashan mount. One of the five sacred mountains in China.
I climbed for 9 hours (2000m of elevation). It was almost only stairs.


1 comment:

  1. Xian is the place. For me if you have just stayed in Beijing and visited the Great Walll you have been tricked. My, opinion of course.

    ReplyDelete