Sunday 22 December 2013

Sorry, I'm a little bit late about my blog.
But, I'm on a small island in the south of Laos (Don Det, 4000 islands) and the internet 3G connection of my accomodation is crap.

So, I arrived in Siem Reap on Sunday 8th of December.
I stayed there 2 days and 3 nights.

Siem Reap is the gateway to visit the famous Angkor archaeological site (UNESCO World Heritage).

I rented a bicycle for 2 days.

The first day, I biked in the city and I went to Angkor for the sunset.
In fact if you buy a ticket at 5pm it's still valid for the next day (20$).

The second day I woke up at 4h30am to go to Angkor Wat for the sunrise and visit few temples.

When I biked early in the morning to go to Angkor Wat two guys with a scooter tried to steal my little backpack which was in the front basket of my bicycle.
Fortunately, I put the padlock to lock it to my bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment