Sunday 20 April 2014

It's time to tell the truth :)
I didn't stay one month in Australia but only few days.

On arriving in Australia I felt alone and unconfortable.
When I was in Asia I used to meet people everyday.
We call it the "Backpacker Blues".

When I arrived I rented directly my car with a tent on the roof.
Maybe it was a mistake and I should have stay few days in Sydney to take a rest.
The days seemed endless and it was raining everyday.
The nights was long and difficult. I was cold and I couldn't sleep.
I also lost my appetite.

So after few days I decided to go back to Philippines in order to take a break for 3 weeks.
There I have friends who would take care of me.

I will put later few pictures of these 3 weeks.

Meanwhile, here are few photos and one movie of my staying in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment