Saturday 17 May 2014

So as I told you in my last post I went back to Philippines for 3 weeks.
I mainly stayed inTagbilaran.
My accomodation was located in the city center (Nisa Traveller's Inn).

I enjoyed to stay with local people and my friends I met 2 weeks before.

I went two times to Dumaluan beach which is located in the north of Alona beach on Panglao island.
This place is much better than Alona beach because it's also beautiful and more authentic.
Local people use to go there with friends or kids for weekend or to party.

I was also invited to birthday party (son of my friend) and graduation party.

I went two times to the cinema to watch "Captain America" and "Son of God".

I used to eat everyday local food in restaurant or in the house of my friends (Chicken Adobo, Kinilaw, ...)

NB: The usual transportation in Philippines are the Jeepney and the Tricycle. I used to look for Tricycle with a specific number (0001, 007, 0029, 1978, 1989, ...) and I found one with my birth year (1978) ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment