Tuesday 17 June 2014

I stayed 3 days in Buenos Aires.
My accommodation was located in San Telmo district (America del Sur).

The first day I went to Adrogué city by bus (suburb of Buenos Aires) to take my cooking class.
I was with 2 couples (United States and England).
Teresita was our teacher. She is from Argentina and she is really friendly.
We learnt how to cook fried and baked Empanadas filled with corn or beef.
Then of course we ate our homemade Empanadas accompanied with Torrontes and Malbec wines.
I highly recommend this place (http://www.try2cook.com).

The second day I did the free walking tour in the districts of "San Telmo" and "La Boca".
I was with Brandon who I met in Mendoza and Johan from Denmark.
It's really beautiful and colorful. Our guide was pretty and energic.

The last day I went with Johan to the theatre "Teatro Colón" to see an opera called "Requiem".
It was a world premiere and also our first time to the opera.
It's really strange but otherwise inside the theater is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment