Monday 18 November 2013

I arrived in Hanoï on tuesday 12th of november.
I've not a lot of thing to tell about Hanoï.
I stayed 2 days in my bed due to a food poisonning in the airplane I suppose.

I've met 3 australian to my youth hostel (Matt, Gab & Lillian).
We booked the 3 days / 2 nights tour in the Ha Long Bay for 70$ (about 52€).

After 4 hours bus, we took the boat to sail in the Ha Long Bay.
We visited a cave and we kayaked around a fishing village.
We watched the sunset and we stayed on the boat for the night.
The next day I woke up at 5:30am to see the sunrise and we landed on Cát Ba island.
We took the bus to go to the Cát Ba National Park and we climbed on the top of one of the mountain.
After that we went to our hotel and the afternoon was free.
We went to the beach, we took a swim and we strolled.

We spent one night on Cát Ba island.
Then we took the boat to go back to Ha Long and to Hanoï by bus.

We took a last drink in Hanoï and I took the sleeping bus to go to Huế during the night.

NB: I will put later the pictures of the trek around Manaslu.
I didn't finish to select the best ones and there are more than 700.

No comments:

Post a Comment