Tuesday 26 November 2013

I arrived in Nha Trang from Hội An after 12 hours by bus.
I was sitting next to the toilet and I didn't have enough space to lie me down.

It was still raining a lot in Nha Trang, so I decided to stay only one night.
The next day, I took the bus to go to Mũi Né.

Anyway, there was nothing to do in Nha Trang.
It's just a seaside resort for the wealthy Russians.

I finally found the sun in Mũi Né after 6 hours by bus.

I booked a dorm bed for two night one day before.
The first night was great because I had a single room for the same price.
They made ​​a mistake while booking.

During these three days, I rested.
I enjoyed beach, food, pool, sea and sun (sunset and sunrise).
I also booked a half day tour to go to the white and orange sand dunes and to one of the fishing village.

During this tour, I met a guy from Quebec in Canada (Antoine).
The next day, we took the same bus to go to Hồ Chí Minh.

No comments:

Post a Comment