Wednesday 20 November 2013

I arrived in Huế at 9am after 12 hours in the night bus from Hanoï.
I found easily my hostel and I took a quick shower.

I went into the street to find a tour guide in order to visit the main sights by motorbike.

He took me to the restaurant to eat a cheap "Bun Bo".

After that we went to the following places:
- The Pagoda / Buddhist Temple of Bao Quoc
- The Esplanade of Nam Giao (place for ceremonies and sacrifices in honor of Heaven and Earth)
- The Buddhist Pagoda of Tu Hieu
- The Buddhist Temple of Tu Dam
- The Imperial City inside the Citadel which is part of Unesco World Heritage. In fact, Huế was the former imperial capital of Vietnam during the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945).

1 comment:

  1. Frelon tu es, Frelon tu le restes! ON THE ROAD!!
    Trop de sensation de vitesse c'est ouf! :)

    ReplyDelete