Monday 6 January 2014

I spent the last 5 days of the year in Luang Prabang (Unesco World Heritage) in the north of Vang Vieng (6h by bus).

I visited many temples and I attended 3 times early in the morning to the alms-giving to the Monks ("Tak Bat"). 

I spent a whole day with elephants.
I learned how to drive elephants and I took a bath with them in the river. 

I went to Pak Ou caves where there is more than 500 little buddhas inside and to Kuang Si waterfalls where there is a rescue center for Asian black bears.

I used to go every evening to the night market to eat and drink (noodle soup, pancake and shake).

During my stay, I met a French girl who had just finished her traineeship of communication in Phnom Penh and a Malaysian guy who is IT project manager in Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment