Tuesday 21 January 2014

I arrived in Bangkok by train on friday evening.
I had to go to my cousin's apartment (Dominique).
When I went out from the railway station, I tried to find a taxi, a tuk-tuk or a motorbike.
Every drivers wanted 300 baht but I knew it was only about 100 baht.
I decided to ask to the information desk how to go there by metro (MRT).
I took the MRT. I stopped to Lumphini station and I walked.
I think it took me about 1h to find the right place.

My cousin has a nice apartment on the 19th floor with a stunning view of Bangkok skyscrapers.

Saturday evening, I walked a little in Lumphini park with my cousin and his wife (Maria).

Sunday evening I went with my cousin's sons (Etienne and Sébastien) at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium to watch few Muay Thaï fights. 

Otherwise, I took the BTS Sky Train and the Chao Phraya Express Boat to go to the backpackers district (Khao San Road) and I walked to the railway station. I went next to the Royal Palace and various temples (Wat Pho, Wat Arun, ...). I went through the flower market and the Indian disctrict. 

I did not see much because you have to pay all the time.
Furthermore, It was during the manifestations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment