Wednesday 29 January 2014

HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF MY SPENDING IN THAILAND


HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF MY BOAT, BUS AND TRAIN TRAVEL IN THAILAND

From Chiang Mai to George Town / Penang (Malaysia).

FEW THAI WORDS

- Hello: Sawat dii
- My name is Olivier: Pŏm chêu Olivier
- I come from France: Pŏm maa djaak Farangset
- How are you: Sabai dee mai?
- I am fine thanks: Sabai dee
- I am fine, I am fine: Sabai Sabai
- Thank you: Khob khun
- Bye: Lah korn

I LIKED

- Thai people are always smiling
- "Anchoïade", Chocolates, , "Foie gras", "Nougat", "Tapenade" sent by my mom
- My stay in Chiang Mai with Isabelle who was my personnal tour guide for one week :)
- The day spent with PI 3,14 to learn how to cook thai food
- My stay in Bangkok with my cousin (Dominique), his wife (Maria) and their sons (Etienne & Sébastien)
- The few evenings spent with the charming french girl (Solange) in Koh Lanta
- Food (mokata, green curry, papaya salad, pad thai, …)

I DIDN'T LIKE

- Thai massage by blind people in Chiang Mai but it was efficient
- Bus transportation from Bangkok to Koh Lanta (not comfortable and close to the happy room)
- To not be able to get my PADI Open Water Diver in Koh Lanta

No comments:

Post a Comment