Wednesday 12 February 2014

Kuala Lumpur is a nice city. I really enjoyed it.
I stayed 4 days and 5 nights.
My accommodation was in the city center next to the Central Market (Pasar Seni district).

I met again my Argentinian friend (Marcos) who I had met before in George Town (Malaysia).

First day
In the morning, we went by taxi to Sepang International Circuit to watch the MotoGP pre-season testing. It's was nice but too noisy (earplugs required) :)
In the evening, we walked from Central Market to KLCC district to see the Petronas Twins Towers and the surroundings.

Second day
In the morning, we went by train to Batu Caves. A famous Hindu temple where the Tamil community celebrate every year the Hindu festival called "Thaipusam".
At the end of the afternoon, we went to the KL Tower by walk. We wanted to go to the observatory desk to see the city from above during the sunset. But half of the observatory desk was closed due to renovation and the price was not justified to go to the open desk (99MYR about 22€).

Third day
I took some rest and I walked in Petaling street (Chinatown) where you can find all the fakes you want.
At the end of the afternoon, I met again my Malaysian friend (Indrraaj) who I had met before in Luang Prabang (Laos). He showed me few KL districts and we went to the most popular electronic mall center in KL (BB Plaza). After that, he invited me to eat in Little India district.

Fourth day
For my last day in KL, I just walked around. I went to Masjid Jamek, Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Deer park, ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment