Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Cameron Highlands is one of Malaysia’s most extensive hill stations.
This area is well known for its tea plantations and strawberry farms.
Anyway everything grows there.

The climate is very pleasant.
Twenty degrees in the afternoon and nights are cool.

Tanah Rata is a town located in Cameron Highlands in the region of Pahang.
"Tanah Rata" means flat ground in Malay and it refers to the relatively flat area on which the town is located amidst this highland region.

I stayed there 2 days and 3 nights.

The first day I did a trek with a Dutch couple in the mossy forest and in the tea plantation of Cameron Valley.
I tried the black tea from the tea house of the tea plantation and it was really tasty.
I booked this activity from my Guest House.
The malaisian guide is married with a french girl who is the manager of the guesthouse.
He lived in Bretagne for 4 years.
He told us a lot of interesting things about the fauna and flora of the mossy forest (For more infos click here).

The second day, I ran and I walked in the mossy forest around Tanah Rata.
I also visited a strawberry farm and of course I ate strawberries.

1 comment:

  1. trimakasih infonya,,
    sangat menarik dan bermanfaat,,
    mantap,,,

    ReplyDelete