Wednesday 19 February 2014

Nothing to say except few words: too perfect, too clean, too expensive, too beautiful, ... :)

I stayed in Singapore for 3 days and 4 nights.

My accommodation was located on Lavander Street ("Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel").
It was nice and the breakfast was so good but it was too cold in the room.

Activities are a little bit expensive but food and transportation are cheap.
For food, I went everytime to the food courts where you can eat every food style you want (Chinese, Thaï, Korean, Muslim, Indian, ...).
For transportation, I used to take MRT which is simple, fast and cheap.

To summarize, I just walked into the following districts: Little India, Harbour Front, Marina Bay, Chinatown, Boat Quay, Clarke Bay, Kampong Glam, Orchad Road.

I also went to the front of the Marina Bay Sands to see the "Wonder Full Light and Water Show".

1 comment: